This installation manual guides you through the installation of BlueSpice and gives you more detailed information about settings and optimizations.
- Installation Manual MediaWiki
Here you can find an installation guide for MediaWiki, the basis of BlueSpice.
- Update Manual MediaWiki
Here you can find an update guide for MediaWiki from version 1.23.x to 1.27.x.
- Installation Manual without installer
This is recommended if you install your BlueSpice on an already existing MediaWiki or if you want to install MediaWiki yourself first (see also Installation Manual MediaWiki).
- Installation Manual with installer (BlueSpice free only)
This is recommended if you want to install MediaWiki and BlueSpice together in a single installation process.
Test System for Windows
- Local Test Installation with installer (BlueSpice free only)
This is recommended if you want to install MediaWiki and BlueSpice together as a test system in a single installation process on your Windows computer.
- Local Test Installation without installer (BlueSpice free only)
- Update Manual
Here you can find an update guide for BlueSpice version 2.23.x (or higher)
Additional Settings and Optimizations
- Configuration Folder settings.d
- Activation and deactivation of BlueSpice-extensions
- Rebuilding the search index
Technical references for extensions
Installation Manual Archive
- Installation without installer.pdf
- Installation with installer.pdf
- Installation local test system without installer.pdf
- Installation local test system with installer.pdf