|rating system with up to five stars and comment functionality.|
|Type of extension:||BlueSpice|
With RatedComments users can rate articles and comment their own ratings.
Usage / Features
- An article can be reviewed. This consists of a rating, a title and a text.
- The average of all ratings is displayed at the top of the StateBar.
- Each user can only submit a review.
- Own reviews can be deleted and edited by the user and the admin.
- A review may be marked as helpful or unhelpful.
- Each user can rate a review only once for their helpfulness.
Some aspects of this extension can be configured on Special:BlueSpicePreferences, under section "Rated comments". Here wiki administrators can configure:
- Namespaces in which rated comments will be enabled.
- Maximum length of a message.
- Maximum length of a message title.
- Number of comments.
For detailed description and usage please visit our user manual.